Thank you for your interest in joining our team. This is not only a great place to worship, but also a great place to work or develop careers in ministry! If you’re not yet familiar with PLCC, explore our website; see our beliefs and values. Check us out on Facebook and Instagram. Attending a Sunday worship experience is also highly encouraged. Learn more about how to join us Sunday morning at 10AM.
Kodera, Kenya Ministries Administrator
The Kodera Ministries Administrator’s role is to support the Missions Team in their management of funds for the ministries in Kodera, Kenya, especially Pine Lake Academy, to oversee use of the REACH donor management system, and to perform administrative tasks related to donor communications for the Kodera ministries.
- Research and answer donor questions (re software use, and specific donations)
- Research how to complete new tasks in the REACH donor system
- Manage REACH sponsorship child data, pictures, and sponsorship transfers
- Maintain funds management spreadsheets for Missions Team
- Coordinate with Missions Team and church bookkeeper to send funds
- Coordinate with Missions Team and Communication Manager to produce donor communication (web pages and donor newsletters)
- Coordinate twice yearly Sponsorship Sundays
This is a part-time position, approximately 10 hours per month.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A commitment to the vision and values of Pine Lake Covenant Church
- Interest in international ministry and missions
- Detail oriented
- Ability and interest in learning new computer software
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Good writing skills
- Bookkeeping experience a plus
To apply for this position, please send your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Begin application process