Inviting women to know Jesus, resulting in lives that reflect His love and model His priorities.
Women Ministries desires a community where…
- Every woman is welcomed and valued.
- Women are invited and equipped to become effective followers of Jesus.
- Women connect through fun activities, discipleship, and prayer.
- Women use their gifts to serve and bless others.
Life Groups for Women are gatherings of 5-15 people who meet regularly to share their faith journey.
Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) is a program for mothers of young children ages birth through kindergarten.
Other Ways to Connect
- North Pacific Conference Retreat
- Women’s Weekend Away (see date in Upcoming Events)
- Beth Moore Living Proof Live
- Sports and Recreation
Apr20All day | Cascades Camp
Apr21All day | Cascades Camp
Apr22All day | Cascades Camp
Who to Contact
For more information, contact: