Inviting women to know Jesus, resulting in lives that reflect His love and model His priorities.
Women Ministries desires a community where…
- Every woman is welcomed and valued.
- Women are invited and equipped to become effective followers of Jesus.
- Women connect through fun activities, discipleship, and prayer.
- Women use their gifts to serve and bless others.
Life Groups for Women are gatherings of 5-15 people who meet regularly to share their faith journey.
Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) is a program for mothers of young children ages birth through kindergarten.
Retreats and Activities
- North Pacific Conference Retreat September 21-23
- Women’s Weekend Away (see dates below) Register Here
- Sports and Recreation
- No upcoming events are scheduled
Who to Contact
For more information, contact: