- Approach the church from the north. If you’re coming from the south, you can drive past the church, then do a U-turn at the next light (see map).
- Enter the church parking lot via SE 17th Street.
- Follow a counterclockwise route through our parking lot; watch for signs directing traffic flow in this manner.
- Take a right turn (to the south) when exiting the lot. 228th Ave does not allow for a left turn exit. You can take a U-turn at the next light to head back to the north (see map).
For your convenience Pine Lake Covenant Church provides on-site parking, and has made arrangements for overflow parking at the following locations, highlighted in red on the map:
- The Vedic Cultural Center.
- The Sammamish Plateau Water & Sewer District parking lot.
- Discovery Elementary School parking lot.
Out of consideration for our neighbors, please do not park on the residential streets adjacent to church property.