In this uncertain time for our community, we will be using online resources to regularly connect with you and share the hope and love of Jesus.Join us on Facebook for our weekly worship service. Join us on Facebook for a weekly prayer gathering.
- Approach the church from the north. If you’re coming from the south, you can drive past the church, then do a U-turn at the next light (see map).
- Enter the church parking lot via SE 17th Street.
- Follow a counterclockwise route through our parking lot; watch for signs directing traffic flow in this manner.
- Take a right turn (to the south) when exiting the lot. 228th Ave does not allow for a left turn exit. You can take a U-turn at the next light to head back to the north (see map).
For your convenience Pine Lake Covenant Church provides on-site parking, and has made arrangements for overflow parking at the following locations, highlighted in red on the map:
- The Vedic Cultural Center.
- The Sammamish Plateau Water & Sewer District parking lot.
- Discovery Elementary School parking lot.
Out of consideration for our neighbors, please do not park on the residential streets adjacent to church property.