What is Church Center?
Church Center is a communication portal where PLCC members, attenders and friends interact and encourage one another as well as keep up to date with the latest happenings in their groups and PLCC. The easiest way to use Church Center is to install the Church Center app.
If you’ve ever donated or filled out a form with PLCC, you should already have a profile in Church Center. The system will help you login and access your information.
What can I do with Church Center?
- Update your profile: Our staff relies on Church Center as our internal church directory, so make sure your contact information (phone, address, email) is always up to date. View your profile to verify accuracy and fill any gaps. If any family members are missing from our records or if you have other questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Add your photo: Be sure to add your photo so others can easily recognize you. It doesn’t need to be fancy, but please make sure it’s appropriate for a church setting.
- Communicate with others in your groups: Use group messages to coordinate group activities and share burdens, praises, and prayer requests. Use the Church Center app to receive message notifications on your phone. Leaders can manage group membership and organize the group calendar.
- Check out your giving records: From your profile page, you can click on the My Giving to view a history of your giving to PLCC and print your own giving record. Of course, all of this information is completely private.
- Find groups where you can plug in: Click on the Groups menu to find groups you might be interested in joining.
We hope you find Church Center to be a valuable tool for connecting and participating in the PLCC community. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.